HODOCO entered the automotive exhaust market in the 1970’s and is one of the top manufactures of exhaust hangers today. Homer was active in the day to day operations of the company until his retirement in the late 1990’s. The company’s current facility was built in 1992 and is a three shift operation.
HODOCO was a family owned business until 2011 when it was purchased by the Talon group.
- 1945 – Established in Hudson, Michigan to produce Chrysler clutch shafts and visor rods. Company was founded by Homer Donaldson. The company continued to grow and supplied many different types of wire formed products from radiator stay rods to lawnmower shifter controls.
- Late 1970’s – Established presence in exhaust market supplying exhaust hangers and braces.
- 1992 – Built a new plant at current location
- 1999 – Begin supplying welded sub-assemblies to our customers
- 2011 – Purchased first CNC bender
- 2015 – Currently have 5 CNC benders with cold heading units